Q: I had an oil change then went to the carwash - when I came home the car kept stalling even though I cleaned the throttle body

Had oil change went to carwash went to store then car started stalling when stopping

Hello, your issues are likely related to an electrical component of some kind. An oil change is very unlikely to have a major impact on this. If there was an issue with the oil, you would have noises and different symptoms. A good place to start is to check any cowl or pillar drains. These help drain water from the roof and windshield down into safe locations where it wont effect the engine. Check for any sensors that are wet or exposed. Even if they are not wet, look to see if anything looks like it may have been vulnerable to getting wet, and possible shorting out. You will want to look into the spark plugs, spark wires, and distributor. You will also want to look at the air intake sensors, both volume and temperature. The throttle and idle air control can also display these symptoms when they have failed.

• I had an oil change then went to the carwash - when I came home the car kept stalling even though I cleaned the throttle body