Q: I got p2069 code

I already replace the catalyst converter but the o2 sensors are the same.what do you think causing this problem?thank you
My car is 08 Chevy aveo My car has 142000 miles.

3. I got p2069 code

Q: My tires worked 10 years and now dry // are they cause of excessive fuel consumption?

Hi there. If the vehicle has been sitting for that long and now the fuel mileage is low, then the first thing that needs to be done is to drive the vehicle for about 5,000 miles. Just like when the...

Q: Loud clunking noise from front driver side when braking hard or hitting a pot hole.

You may have a worn out strut on the drivers side or the strut upper bushing is worn out. I suggest having the struts checked. Also the front brake pads may be moving inside the brake caliper. Have the complete...

Q: High idle 1500 rpm

I would look again real carefully for air leaks. Some of them can be pretty tricky. There might be a leaky component or even a leaking brake booster. A can of carb cleaner can help with this, but you'd better...