Q: I got p2069 code

I already replace the catalyst converter but the o2 sensors are the same.what do you think causing this problem?thank you
My car is 08 Chevy aveo My car has 142000 miles.

3. I got p2069 code

Q: My 2009 Chevy Aveo LT won't crank over until all the gauge needles jump on to their normal position. What is wrong?

Hi there. There are connectors in the back of the dash gauge cluster in the dashboard. One or all of the harness are loose and causing an issue with the gauges. Remove the dash panel and remove the dash gauge...

Q: Q: Rattling noise under car

Damage often occurs to a vehicle when it hits a curb, even it the initial impact seems small. Your Nissan Versa could be experiencing one or more of its splash shields, found underneath the vehicle, come loose and is now...

Q: What does the Engine Oil Hot, Idle Engine message mean?

The Engine Oil Hot, Idle Engine message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, it means that the temperature of the engine oil is too hot, and the car should not be driven....