Q: I got p2069 code

I already replace the catalyst converter but the o2 sensors are the same.what do you think causing this problem?thank you
My car is 08 Chevy aveo My car has 142000 miles.

3. I got p2069 code

Q: car making a noise could this be wheel bearing?

Yes, based on the timing and the character of the noise that is a pretty good supposition, that the wheel bearing could be damaged. However, you do mention that you have a new tire. Depending on type or quality of...

Q: Chevrolet Aveo 2005 won't start after cold weather.

Cold weather is hard on batteries and it sounds like yours is dead. There is enough power to light the dashboard until you try to draw power to the starter, Then everything goes dead, the starter solenoid drops back, the...

Q: Broken bolt in tensioner pulley. How to remove

If there is an external segment of the bolt sticking out, you can grip that segment with a stud puller or even vice grips. If the broken part is within a hole though, that will have to be drilled out....