Q: I got p2069 code

I already replace the catalyst converter but the o2 sensors are the same.what do you think causing this problem?thank you
My car is 08 Chevy aveo My car has 142000 miles.

Hi there:

P2069 is an OBD-II generic code for the engine control module (ECM) detecting the fuel level sensor B signal is intermittent. The sensor output voltage is not steady or goes away and comes back when compared to the fuel level sensor A. It’s typically not related to the catalytic converter or O2 sensors. In most cases it is caused by faulty connectors on the fuel pump sending unit or the sending unit itself. If the warning lights are illuminated, you might want to have a professional mechanic reset these codes by completing a check engine light inspection.

3. I got p2069 code