Q: I got 97 ford f150 with 4.6 v8 and I was wondering if I could swap my 4.6l with a 91 5.0 s.h.o motor

I got a 97 Ford F 150 4.6 liter that is blown and I was wondering if I could do a engine swap with a 91 5.0 Sho motor

You would need to do some major modifications to vehicle to do this swap. I would not recommend do the swap. The 1991 5.0 had less horsepower than the 4.6. You would be better off replacing the 4.6 1997 with a newer 4.6 about 2003 since it was even more horse power than yours. You would not have many modifications if you do this.

3. I got 97 ford f150 with 4.6 v8 and I was wondering if I could swap my 4.6l with a 91 5.0 s.h.o motor