Q: I don't know the name of it I was hoping to be able to post a picture of it but it's the pole that the hub go on it's sliding out

asked by on December 21, 2017

I don't know the name of it I was hoping to be able to post a picture of it but it's the pole that the hub go on it's sliding out and Im scared to drive it I sounds like someone holding a screwdriver in as it rotate

I am not sure of the noise you are describing but I think you are describing the front hub spindle and most likely have bad wheel bearings in the hub if there is noises coming from it when turning or driving. Just to be sure what is wrong I suggest you have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and diagnose the problem to make sure it is safe to drive and can be fixed on site.