Q: I changed my map sensor and my car is still idling rough and stalls at a stop light. The acceleration is better and the engine lig

after replacing the map sensor, air filter, and o2 sensors my car is still stalling at stop lights. my engine light is not on.

Hi there. Sometimes a problem with a MAP sensor is masking other issues that might have existed the entire time. In most cases, when a car is slow to accelerate, it is caused by clogged fuel injectors, dirty throttle body or an mass air flow sensor that is faulty / dirty. It is probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection to determine what’s causing this issue.

3. I changed my map sensor and my car is still idling rough and stalls at a stop light. The acceleration is better and the engine lig