Q: I change MAF & 02 sensors n now my truck won't even start

I change MAF & 02 sensors n now my truck won't even start I put a lil of starting fluid n it starts fir a lil n dies out

A no start diagnostic would reveal the issue. If you are able to get the engine to run momentarily by introducing "fuel" into the intake, in your case starter fluid, that would point toward the issue being fuel system related. If you have never changed the fuel filter, that is not a bad idea given the year of your vehicle and is harmless as it should be done anyway after so many years. Check to see if the fuel pump in the tank makes noise as the key is turned to the "on" position (pump should momentarily "whirr" as pressure develops; if no noise there is pump/pump circuit issue). Basically, during the diagnostic, fuel pressure would be tested but the fuel injectors themselves might have to be evaluated. If any diagnostic trouble codes have set and are downloadable that would help. It is also possible that something like a faulty temperature sensor could cause your issue if the PCM is getting a false "warm" engine signal when in fact the engine is cold. A consequence of such a false sensor output would be inadequate fuel is supplied on cold starts. If you desire that YourMechanic resolve the issue for you, please schedule a no-start diagnostic.