Q: I cant find my owners manual for my 2004 toyota avalon xls and i have a question. I did a trip using trip a for a total of 19.7 mi

I cant find my owners manual for my 2004 toyota avalon xls and i have a question. I did a trip using trip a for a total of 19.7 miles on trip a and then on the way back I used 19.6 miles on trip b. When I switched back to trip a to compare it said I travelled 39.2 miles I believe. I did the math and it added trip b's miles to trip a. Is it supposed to do that? I thought they were supposed to be separate...

3. I cant find my owners manual for my 2004 toyota avalon xls and i have a question. I did a trip using trip a for a total of 19.7 mi