Q: I am trying to do a relearn on a 2000 bonvillie but security light isnt blinking for me to do it

I switch out the ignition switch. I put a lock cylinder on it and put it back together to do the relearn. But to do the relearn the security light has to blink. But it's not blinking. What did I do wrong

Hi there. If the ignition switch you’ve used is an aftermarket component and not OEM, it might be causing the communication error. It’s also possible that there is an exposed or faulty electrical connection that is causing this problem or perhaps a stored error code that needs to be removed by a professional mechanic in order to connect the security system.

3. I am trying to do a relearn on a 2000 bonvillie but security light isnt blinking for me to do it