Q: How do I turn off the sound horn on a 2014 santa fe

How do I disable the sound horn when unlocking/locking the doors. I tried holding the lock/unlock button method and the lock/panic button method and neither worked. I also disabled the horn feedback on the evic and still nothing!

Hi Simms. Thanks for contacting us tonight. I don’t believe that this is possible - as the horn and alarm are considered a safety system and is not intended to be bypassed. You should probably contact a Hyundai dealership service department in order to get clarification on this to see if they have a procedure for it.

3. How do I turn off the sound horn on a 2014 santa fe