Q: I am hundai sonota SE 2015 model....I do not have spare wheels. I am planning to buy complete spare wheel. How much it costs

I am hundai sonota SE 2015 model....I do not have spare wheels. I am planning to buy complete spare wheel. How much it costs

Hi there. Unfortunately we don’t sell spare tires and wheels, so we really can’t provide you with a correct estimate. In most cases however, a full sized spare tire and wheel new will cost about $150.00. You might want to check with a used tire and wheel service provider to ask if they have a full sized used tire and wheel that would serve you well as a spare tire.

3. I am hundai sonota SE 2015 model....I do not have spare wheels. I am planning to buy complete spare wheel. How much it costs