Q: I am almost at 60,000 on my 2012 Nissan Rogue. The air compressor is not working properly. Is is covered under warranty?

I have a 2012 Nissan Rogue. I am having issues with my air compressor. Is it covered under warranty?

If you are referring to the A/C compressor, the 3-year warranty has expired. If your vehicle has an accessory "air" compressor, the warranty has expired as well. To obtain A/C repair service through YourMechanic, on a mobile basis right at your location, please use YourMechanic’s a/c system diagnostic service page to request service and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I am almost at 60,000 on my 2012 Nissan Rogue. The air compressor is not working properly. Is is covered under warranty?