Q: HVAC is not working right

My heating, ventilation, air conditioning system isn’t working right. When I turned off the air conditioner it would come right back on and the fan would go faster. If I turned it up higher the fan would go faster and slower and faster and slower. The RRR mode selector is working, but the white lights aren’t on two of the switches. Do you know if I can fix this myself or will I have to replace the system?

Hello. This is a programming problem. It is common on this vehicle. The HVAC module needs to be reprogrammed by the dealer to take care of this. Some of the time, the module will need to be replaced but most of the time the reprogramming will take care of it.