Q: Humming sound

Had a lower arm control replaced since then have been hearing a loud humming sound coming from front driver side wheel it only stops when pressing on gas pedal

It could be a failing wheel bearing, while traveling at say 40 MPH momentarily swerve to the left to unload the left (vehicle weight is moved onto right wheels, of course), and swerve back to the right to load the left side. If the humming noise on the left side, when the left side is unloaded, noticeably diminishes, it’s probably a bad wheel bearing that is causing the humming. If the test is not conclusive, a Mechanic would mount wireless chassis ears (microphones) on left and right spindles, and listen while driving for a noticeable difference in the noise from left to right. If there is a difference (and other causes are not suspected) that is another way to determine if it is a wheel bearing. If the wheel bearings test OK, the source of the noise could be in other rotating elements such as tires, the transaxle, and even the torque converter. Regardless of the location or cause of the noise, a certified Mechanic from YourMechanic could identify the noise and let you know of the required repairs and the cost.

3. Humming sound