Q: How to turn park aid on?

My park aid was accidentally disabled by the mechanic. How can I enable it?

3. How to turn park aid on?

Q: Battery indicator light coming on

The charging indicator light comes on when your vehicle is not charging or you have an ignition cylinder binding and not coming to the full run position. The ignition switch and key lock cylinder may be at fault. The rough...

Q: Check engine light on a lot

Hello Jacqueline! Thank you for writing in with this question. This problem could be related to a bad gas cap o-ring, or something more involved like an evaporative emissions system leak, or canister purge solenoid problem. Since the Check Engine...

Q: Anti-theft system problem

It sounds like the battery is not powering the vehicle and would need to be checked. If your battery voltage falls below 9 volts, then the anti-theft system may think a break-in is happening, and it will lock out until...