Q: How to turn park aid on?

My park aid was accidentally disabled by the mechanic. How can I enable it?

3. How to turn park aid on?

Q: my 2006 ford fusion has check charging system light on and temperature is up as well. What is it?

On your car, a single belt drives the water pump, power steering pump and alternator. The belt has probably come loose and or has come off completely. Of course, don't drive the car because if there is no functioning water...

Q: I need a thermostat replaced do I need to replace the water pump as well

Typically, the scenario is the reverse: that is the water pump fails and the question is should the thermostat be replaced at the same time that the water pump is replaced. The answer is absolutely because the thermostat itself can...

Q: Q: Clutch pedal not working.

You may have broke the clutch cable. This is a common problem with this car. Usually the clutch itself does not break. I recommend you get a qualified mechanic to check your clutch pedal linkage or cable problem. You may...