Q: How to turn park aid on?

My park aid was accidentally disabled by the mechanic. How can I enable it?

Park Aid can be turned on or off using the Driver Controls in the "message center" in the instrument panel. To disable/enable Park Aid, put the vehicle in P (Park) and select "Park Aid" in the message center setup menu. Then press and hold the select/reset control switch to turn the park aid function ON or OFF as you desire. If you need further details, please see page 108 et. seq. of the Explorer owner’s manual or feel free to request an appointment with a certified mechanic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. How to turn park aid on?