Q: How to replace a Dodge Durango 2006 front seat cushion

I need to replace the front seats cushions on my Dodge Durango 2006 (PN 5179569AA) but I don't know how to do it. Can you tell me how to do It?

3. How to replace a Dodge Durango 2006 front seat cushion

Q: One brake light is not working

This should be a double filament bulb, which has two filaments inside. One works for the main tail light and the other is activated when the brake light switch is activated. Many times, one or both of these filaments will...

Q: Sunroof not closing in 2006 Mazda6

Check the 10amp sunroof fuse in the left kick panel AC fuse. The system may have a bad switch or control module assembly. If the fuse is not burned-out, then the roof would have to be checked by a professional,...

Q: Constantly overheating 2003 Dodge Durango

It seems like you have an air flow issue or air in the system. The fan clutch should spin with a small amount of resistance when the engine is cold. With the engine up to temperature, the fan clutch should...