Q: How to replace a Dodge Durango 2006 front seat cushion

I need to replace the front seats cushions on my Dodge Durango 2006 (PN 5179569AA) but I don't know how to do it. Can you tell me how to do It?

3. How to replace a Dodge Durango 2006 front seat cushion

Q: Cyclic hum at any speed coming from front of car, increases with speed. Turns into vibration at steering wheel at 45 mph

Hello there. What you are describing is very similar to either damaged wheel bearings or tire / wheel combination being out of balance. In most cases, when you hear a noise like you're describing, it is caused by metal-to-metal wear;...

Q: Emergency brake in 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee stuck

Hello. If your Jeep feels like it is slowing down on its own, then the brakes may be binding. It may have to do with the parking brake or it can be something else. I would typically get the vehicle...

Q: My car won't start and I got a new battery.

Hi, thanks for writing in. This is usually a sign of a faulty starter relay. This is a small switch that directs power from the battery to the starter to allow it to engage when you turn the key. When...