Q: How to replace a Dodge Durango 2006 front seat cushion

I need to replace the front seats cushions on my Dodge Durango 2006 (PN 5179569AA) but I don't know how to do it. Can you tell me how to do It?

3. How to replace a Dodge Durango 2006 front seat cushion

Q: Retainer clip problem on rear end 2003 Dodge Ram 1500

Hi there - while not an epidemic problem, rear ends that are "worked" harder (i.e. trailer towing, off-road, etc.) or simply high mileage such as yours will see this problem. There is enough of a side load on these clips...

Q: Brake light switch stuck.

From what is sounds like, your brake lights constantly appear to be on. It's not uncommon for aftermarket parts, such as brake light switches, to fail prematurely. I would have a certified mechanic like YourMechanic verify the problem with the...

Q: Hi Tien I have a 2006 Dodge Durango. I was told the O2 sensor may need to be replaced. I was quoted about $700. Three something fo

The price will vary for location for parts and hourly labor rate but this price of $700 should include replacement of all 4 sensors. If you are not quoted to replace all 4 sensors then I would suggest getting second...