Q: How the Car is working from key on need detail view

How the vehicle is working from key on. Need all the action from key

Unfortunately I’m unsure as to what your question is exactly. Please feel free to submit another question and rephrase it with more detail - make, model, year, and what problem your vehicle is having. Is there an issue with the key, or something further "downstream"? Does the car not crank? Does it crank, but not start? The more symptoms and conditions you can provide, the better we are able to assist you. Otherwise, consider having one of our certified technicians come to your home or office to service your vehicle.

3. How the Car is working from key on need detail view