Q: How should my car be towed in an emergency?

How should my car be towed in an emergency?

3. How should my car be towed in an emergency?

Q: Q: How do I use the lane change signals?

You should always use your signals when you are changing lanes, to alert drivers around you that you are doing so. You can signal a lane change with the turn signal lever, which is located on the left side of...

Q: Brake controller plug in

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Try looking near or around the rear bumper. Look under the bumper around the frame to see if the factory has coiled up the harness. If you cannot find any harness near the rear...

Q: How do I make a phone call with Bluetooth?

If your phone is Bluetooth capable and it’s paired with your car’s audio system, you can use the hands-free system to accept or make phone calls. Here’s how to do it: Turn the ignition to on. Make sure your...