Q: How should my car be towed in an emergency?

How should my car be towed in an emergency?

3. How should my car be towed in an emergency?

Q: What does the charging system Warning Light mean in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

The charging system Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when your vehicle’s battery is not charging properly. It’s important to have this issue resolved quickly, or else your battery may not be able to charge,...

Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway. Press the Reset button to turn...

Q: A woff woff sound when applying breaks in 2004 RAV4

What you are describing is a sign of warped brake rotors. When you press on your brake pedal, this activates a hydraulic pressure which forces small pistons inside your brake calipers to push the brake pads against the brake rotors...