Q: How much to replace rear differential in 2005 s60 t5awd. Car shakes between 55-70 mph and quick grinding noise, happens once a da

Volvo Car shakes between 55-72mph. Once a day get grinding noise from rear of car. Only when beginning to accelerate when going 50mph(generic speed). I'll be driving along at 50mph, step on gas to accelerate a little, not punching it, and a grinding noise comes from rear of car, I believe. Only lasts a second or two, goes away and I don't hear it again.

3. How much to replace rear differential in 2005 s60 t5awd. Car shakes between 55-70 mph and quick grinding noise, happens once a da