Q: How much to replace an alternator in a Mazda altenza

How much to replace the alternator in s mazda altenza

3. How much to replace an alternator in a Mazda altenza

Q: Q: PCV Valve

Too much air flowing into the intake causes the engine to lean out, as a result of too much air in relation to the fuel and misfire. At an idle, the PCV valve restricts air flow, to reduce this problem....

Q: Car loud with exhaust leak

If you removed the catalytic converter, then that may be the cause of your noise, since it works like a muffler to slow the exhaust down, and lower noise levels. The exhaust leak would need to be located to see...

Q: can a bad evr/egr solenoid prevent this vehicle from starting ?

If the issue began after you replaced the wiring I would double check the wiring for any faults. A continuity test would be the best way to make sure that the connections are secure and making proper contact. If the...