Q: How much to replace an alternator in a Mazda altenza

How much to replace the alternator in s mazda altenza

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the alternator on a 2008 Mazda 6 with a L4-2.3L engine.

Q: Rear Brake Imbalance

The brakes front and rear would need to be inspected for any excessive wear on the pads and rotors. The rear calipers may be sticking due to the caliper slides may make only one side of the rotor work. Have...

Q: Electrical components not working in my car

The symptoms described for your Mazda indicate that you may indeed be dealing with a dead battery. As batteries age, they lose the ability to hold a charge and typically need to be replaced. Combining age with accidentally leaving a...

Q: Need transmission replaced.

Sounds like you may have some transmission problems, I would take it to a transmission specialist to determine what the problem is.