Q: How much to replace an alternator in a Mazda altenza

How much to replace the alternator in s mazda altenza

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the alternator on a 2008 Mazda 6 with a L4-2.3L engine.

3. How much to replace an alternator in a Mazda altenza

Q: My car idles rough and surges i

In your case, the most likely cause is that your EGR valve is partly stuck open or your engine has a vacuum leak. Either of these things will cause the engine to run rough at idle but runs okay above...

Q: The rpm of the car does not go up over 2000

Hi There, It sounds like your car is in limp or "safety mode." This can happen when the computer detects something is wrong with the vehicle and is done in order to prevent any further damage to the car. When...

Q: Replacement for thermostat repair cost is $608.05. Seems very high.

Hi there. Replacing the thermostat housing on a 2008 Mini Cooper requires removal of multiple components and can take quite some time to complete the job correctly. Add the excessive labor to complete this job to the cost of replacement...