Q: How much to replace an alternator in a Mazda altenza

How much to replace the alternator in s mazda altenza

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the alternator on a 2008 Mazda 6 with a L4-2.3L engine.

Q: Car starts as usual but as soon as you start to drive the car immediately dies.

If the timing chain is badly worn very badly, it may cause the engine to run poorly or not start at all. A badly worn timing chain usually comes with noises and a check engine light. Consider having another mechanic...

Q: Can a bushing was checked out and looked fine to a mechanic, can it go bad 2-3 weeks later?

Hi there: Different mechanics and automotive retailers have unique service checks before selling a car or saying that it's "OK" to sell. So it's virtually impossible for us to tell you whether or not the bad bushing should have been...

Q: The catalytic converters went out on my car.

Hi there. I suggest getting the RV6 Perfomace catalytic converters for your vehicle. Both sets are for your vehicle, however, the RV6 design has a larger pipe and will not restrict the engine during hard acceleration. Also, when replacing the...