Q: How much to replace an alternator in a Mazda altenza

How much to replace the alternator in s mazda altenza

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the alternator on a 2008 Mazda 6 with a L4-2.3L engine.

3. How much to replace an alternator in a Mazda altenza

Q: Code p0421

Most mechanics will use a diagnostic scan tool to download the source of the error codes. In the case of the P-0421, we usually find that either the catalytic converter has run its course, or the O2 sensors are giving...

Q: How do I safely clean my car's throttle body?

The best way to clean a throttle body is to use throttle body cleaner with a soft towel to wipe out the carbon deposits on the throttle body. In order to do this, I would recommend having someone help you...

Q: Do I need to replace the timing chain tensioner cover gasket?

This would depend on the severity of the oil leak. If the oil leak is fast, I would recommend having this issue resolved as soon as possible to prevent any damage to your engine. The labor charges likely high due...