Q: How much to replace an alternator in a Mazda altenza

How much to replace the alternator in s mazda altenza

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the alternator on a 2008 Mazda 6 with a L4-2.3L engine.

3. How much to replace an alternator in a Mazda altenza

Q: Transmission slipping upon warm up

Hi there. This issue is quite common on vehicles such as yours. I would suggest having a certified mechanic take a closer look into diagnosing your transmission issue.

Q: I replace the hood of my 2009 Chevy Impala with the hood of a 2007 Chevy Impala

Yes. The reference I checked, says that 2006-2013 will work.

Q: Alternator went bad within a 24 hours of installing it

Hi there. It definitely sounds like you may have received a defective alternator; it does happen. Also, have the battery fully charged prior to installing to prevent damage to the new assembly; there is usually a tag attached to new...