Q: How much to replace an alternator in a Mazda altenza

How much to replace the alternator in s mazda altenza

3. How much to replace an alternator in a Mazda altenza

Q: When parking in a parking spot, my car makes a purring/creaking noise when turning the wheel all the way, at slow speeds.

Hi there. What you are describing is typically an indication of low power steering fluid or problems with the power steering system. It is also possible that the serpentine belt or drive belt is showing signs of wear and tear....

Q: Car makes a screeching noise when foot is on brake and in drive.

Hi. This is a tricky problem to solve because it is intermittent problem. A lot of times with intermittent problems, they have to become a consistent problem so the problem can be fixed properly. There is a possibility that the...

Q: How much does it cost to replace a CV Shaft on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan.

Hi there. The shaking could be the CV Shaft joints seized up or the suspension on your vehicle is loose causing the vehicle to shake in both forward and reverse directions. Tires with a bubble or out of alignment tread...