Q: How much is frt/rear brakes w/ rotors for 2012 Toyota Camry?

Need price quote for frt /rear brakes w/ rotors for 2012 Toyota Camry?

sent to cs

Q: Car won't start

Hi there. Check the three essentials that an engine needs to run. Air, Fuel, and Spark. If you have fuel and the fuel pump is working, then check the air filter and see if its plugged up. If the air...

Q: I have Camry 2009 and I am seeing master warning light flashes and goes off when I do hard brake. Also I can hear a sound.

Hi There, The Master Warning Light is usually accompanied by another warning light, and indicates that one or more warning systems have been detected. When this happens, this indicates that something serious has been detected and should be inspected. This...

Q: How does the active park assist system work?

Parallel parking is no fun, even if you’re an experienced veteran. If your car has the active park assist (APA) system, then you’ve got some extra help to make the process easier. This is an automated system that actually scans...