Q: How much is frt/rear brakes w/ rotors for 2012 Toyota Camry?

Need price quote for frt /rear brakes w/ rotors for 2012 Toyota Camry?

A: sent to cs ...

sent to cs

Q: Can't reverse

I will assume the transmission does transfer power in the other drive gears. The electronically controlled transmission may have a failed solenoid that directs fluid pressure to the reverse gear assembly. In most cases, the transmission is removed and overhauled...

Q: How do I adjust the settings on the air conditioning?

You want to travel in comfort at just the right temperature. Adjusting the temperature and fan allows you to find the ideal environment for all of your journeys. Turn the dial that controls the fan speed clockwise to increase...

Q: How do I change the stereo mode with the steering wheel?

You can use your steering wheel controls to toggle between the different audio sources. To do so, simply press the Mode button until the audio source you want to play is displayed.