Q: How is it possible for my wheels to fall off?

I bought a new 2016 Winnebago View, on a Mercedes Benz Sprinter 3500 yesterday. I drove it less then 10 miles from the Dealer, and while I was driving on the HWY it started to shake and then the 2 rear passenger side wheels flew off and I skidded to the side of the road on the axle, luckily no one was hurt. How could that happen? All I can think is that the Wheels lug nuts were not properly fastened?

If you have had wheels fall off then the only thing is the lug nuts were not tightened to specifications.

3. How is it possible for my wheels to fall off?