Q: How does the rear view monitor system work?

How does the rear view monitor system work?

3. How does the rear view monitor system work?

Q: Vibration in car.

The most likely problem you are describing is the front brake rotors are warped. The rotors would need to be replaced with the brake pads at the same time. I would recommend the brakes and front end be checked first...

Q: How do I use the rear side seat belt hooks?

The rear side seat belts can be stored along the door to keep them out of the way when you fold down the rear seats. To do this, simply hook the rear outer seat belts to the hooks below the...

Q: How do I install a rear-facing car seat?

If you have an infant or a toddler, you’ll need to use a rear-facing car seat to travel with them. It’s vital that this is installed correctly. Here’s what you need to do: Put the car seat in the...