Q: How does the parking brake work?

How does the parking brake work?

3. How does the parking brake work?

Q: Car won't accelerate when I press the gas pedal.

The lack of acceleration or starting may be caused by many different things, but may be a sign of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of the...

Q: Q: How do I open the hood?

It is very easy to open the hood: Pull on the hood release lever, which is located at the bottom left part of the dash, near the brake pedal. You should feel or hear the hood release. From the...

Q: Q: Radiator leak

Hello. It may very well be that there is a leak in the radiator, but it is also possible that there is a leak in another area of the coolant system. All of the radiator hoses, as well as the...