Q: How do you vent the moon roof?

How do you vent the moon roof?

A: Your moon roof offers extra light and fresh...

Your moon roof offers extra light and fresh air. It can be fully opened or completely closed, but you can also set it to the Vent position. This partially open position allows you to vent air from inside the car without completely opening the moon roof. Here’s how to do it:

1. Make sure the ignition is on.

2. Press the front of the moon roof control and then release it.

3. The moon roof will move into the Vent position.

4. Close the moon roof by pressing and holding the back of the control until all motion stops.

Tip

Make sure you close the sliding shade on the moon roof to prevent unwanted light and help maintain internal temperature.