Q: How do you use the vehicle information display?

How do you use the vehicle information display?

A: The vehicle information display located und...

The vehicle information display located under the speedometer is where you’ll find a range of important information and settings. You can cycle through this information, change settings and more, but you need to know how to use the display to do that. Don’t worry – it’s really easy. Here’s how:

1. Press the button with two squares overlapping.

2. This will let you cycle through the various modes available, including:

• Miles per gallon: Gives you information about your fuel economy.

• Miles per gallon/miles per hour: Gives you information about both the average vehicle speed and average fuel economy.

• Time and miles: Shows how far and how long it’s been since you reset this function.

• Fuel range: Gives an estimate of how far you can drive on the gas in your tank.

• Outside temp: Shows the temperature outside the car.

• Settings: Allows you to access alerts, maintenance and options.

• Warnings: Lets you access warnings stored in the system.