Q: How do you use the vehicle information display?

How do you use the vehicle information display?

3. How do you use the vehicle information display?

Q: Q: Getting error code P0304

P0304 means the engine computer has detected a severe misfire on cylinder 4. This could be due to a bad ignition coil, spark plug, fuel injector, or valve train issue. If the issue is not resolved, further damage to the...

Q: Wheel misaligned

I appears that hitting the curb has knocked the front right wheel out of alignment. In most cases, having an alignment service performed can correct this issue, but in some cases physical damage can occur if the curb was hit...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the daytime running lights?

The daytime running lights are dimmer versions of the headlights. The will come on automatically when the vehicle is turned on, the parking brake is released, and the headlights are not turned on.