Q: Q: How do you use the sunshade?

How do you use the sunshade?

3. Q: How do you use the sunshade?

Q: Engine shut off after smoking and won't turn on now.

Hi there. The battery has burned up, the alternator has burned up, or the starter has burned up causing the engine to not start up. If the vehicle was running with a clicking sound and then the engine has stalled...

Q: Do I Have to Replace a Cracked Window?

A car window’s primary purpose is to allow safe and clear vision of all objects around the vehicle while keeping the element out, and to provide security to the passengers and their personal items. Additionally, they provide structural integrity to...

Q: I think I accidentally put diesel fuel in my 2015 Nissan Altima.

Hi there. Yes, it is possible to put diesel into any vehicle as not all nozzles are differentiated. If this has happened, it's not all bad, but not all good. The bad news is that all the fuel will need...