Q: How do you use the moon roof in a 2012 Ford Fusion?

How do you use the moon roof?

A: If your car is equipped with a moon roof, y...

If your car is equipped with a moon roof, you have a way to easily vent the cabin, as well as let in fresh air and light without having to roll down the windows. Here’s how to use your moon roof:

1. Make sure the ignition is on or in the Accessory position.

2. Press the Back button on the roof controls (in between your front Map lights) to open the moon roof.

3. Press the Forward button on the roof controls to close the moon roof.

4. Press the Auto button to automatically open or close the moon roof with one touch.

5. Press the Lock or Unlock button at any point while the moon roof is opening or closing (after pressing Auto) and it will stop.

Tip

Make sure there are no objects in the way when closing the moon roof (pay close attention to children’s hands).