Q: how can i bypass my sanji alarm it cuts my engine out completely if i put my ignition on and press the alarm button nothin goes on

Hi if I put my ignition on and press the alarm button it doesn't put the management light on to start my car is there a way I can bypass the alarm because I put new batteries in the remote its a sanji alarm system my car is a Toyota bubble shape

When these aftermarket alarm systems start to not work there is no way to fix it. Unfortunately you will have to replace the entire system or remove it and convert back to the original wiring connection. Doing either of these things will fix your problem. If you’d like a second opinion on this, feel free to contact a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can come to you and diagnose your starting issue firsthand. Good luck.

3. how can i bypass my sanji alarm it cuts my engine out completely if i put my ignition on and press the alarm button nothin goes on