Q: Q: How do you play the radio?

How do you play the radio?

Your Accord’s audio system offers several different options in the way of functionality (AM/FM radio, CD, and possibly satellite radio). Navigating your way through the system can seem daunting, but it’s simple when you know a few basic tips.

To play the radio, follow these steps:

1. Make sure the key is set to I or II.

2. Push the Power button to turn the system on (the AM and FM buttons will also turn it on).

3. Choose the AM or FM band.

4. The radio will automatically come on to the last station played.

Once the radio is on, you have several options for selecting a station. You can use:

• The Tuner will allow you to manually scroll through the band.

• Skip will let you jump from station to station.

• Scan will automatically scan through the stations, pausing briefly on each one before moving on.

• Your Preset Buttons tune in the stations you’ve programmed.

• Auto Select will scan for 12 FM stations and 6 AM stations, and automatically program them as your presets.

If your vehicle has a navigation system, the steps are similar, but you’ll also see the information displayed on the nav screen.

3. Q: How do you play the radio?