Q: How do you delete a paired phone in the HandsFreeLink?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you delete a paired phone in the HandsFreeLink?

You can pair up to six different phones with the HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system on your Civic. However, you might need to delete one in order to add a new phone, or you might want to remove one if you no longer have that particular phone. Here’s how to do that:

1. Press the phone button.

2. Choose phone setup and press the button on the center knob.

3. Choose connection and press the button.

4. Choose delete a phone.

5. Scroll through the phones and choose the one you want to get rid of. Press the center button.

6. Choose yes if you’re sure and then press the center button again.

7. You should see a notification that the phone was deleted.