Q: Q: How do you adjust the steering wheel on?

How do you adjust the steering wheel on?

It’s important to be able to adjust the steering wheel to get the ideal driving position for you. Your car’s steering wheel can adjust in four different ways: up and down, as well as in and out. Here’s how to do it:

1. Make sure your car is parked. Never adjust the wheel while driving

2. Locate the locking lever under the steering column

3. Pull the lever up to unlock the wheel

4. Pull the wheel out or push it in

5. Pull the wheel up or push it down

6. Lock the lever in place once more

Tips

• Make sure that the steering wheel position you choose lets you clearly see the gauges on the dash.

• Never sit with the steering wheel too close to your chest. The air bag could cause injuries during inflation.

• Never, ever adjust the steering wheel while the car is in motion as it could make you lose control.

3. Q: How do you adjust the steering wheel on?