Q: How do you adjust the power mirrors on?

How do you adjust the power mirrors on?

A: Your side view mirrors offer essential visi...

Your side view mirrors offer essential visibility for cars beside and behind you. They must be properly adjusted, though, or you will not benefit from them. Here’s how to adjust the power mirrors on your car:

1. Understand that only the very edge of your own car should be visible in either side view mirror, if that much. The mirrors should show you the cars slightly behind and to the side.

2. Move the mirror selector switch right or left (for the appropriate mirror).

3. Use the direction pad to adjust the mirror correctly.

4. Repeat this process for the opposite side.

5. Move the selector switch back to the middle to avoid accidentally touching the direction pad and throwing off your mirror alignment.