Q: Q: How do you adjust the power front seat?

How do you adjust the power front seat?

3. Q: How do you adjust the power front seat?

Q: 1992 ford ranger 2.3 with 8 plugs. Firing order

Hi....the firing order for the 2.3 L engine that you are referring to is 1-4-3-2. If you desire assistance completing the work, please simply use YourMechanic's spark plug/wires service request page. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic...

Q: I think my transmission is slipping

This is a transmission problem and should have the transmission checked to see if it is slipping or if one of the shift solenoids are sticking and causing what is called a flare shift. This is due to the engine...

Q: WHY WOULD I BE GETTING OIL IN MY INTAKE SYSTEM ON A 2016 FORD FUSION 1.5l TURBO

Many times on turbo engines if the PCV system is not working properly, the engine will get oil in the intake system. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected for a potential warranty repair with the PCV system on your...