Q: How do you adjust the power front seat?

How do you adjust the power front seat?

Depending on the trim level of your car, you may have a power front seat rather than a manual seat. This offers more customization in terms of seating position, as well as less effort required to adjust the seat. Here’s how to work it:

• Locate the Oblong control on the side of the seat.

• Lift the front to tilt the front of the seat up.

• Lift the back to raise the back of the seat.

• Slide it forward or back to move the seat forward or back.

• Lift or lower the middle to raise or lower the entire seat.

• Use the back recline control to adjust the seatback position (tilt it forward or backward as needed).

• Press the Power Lumbar control to adjust the lumbar support in the back of the seat.