Q: How do the track and folder structure options work with the CD player in my car?

How do the track and folder structure options work with the CD player in my car?

If you’re playing an MP3 disc in your car’s radio, then you have two choices for navigating the files. You can opt for track or folder structure. Here’s a bit more about both:

Track Structure

• This option puts everything on the same level, all tracks are accessible and there are no folders. Tracks are numbered by the system (maximum of 255 tracks).

Folder Structure

• Folder structure lets you navigate into individual folders and subfolders. Tracks will be numbered per folder (up to 255). There is only one level of folders available.
  3. How do the track and folder structure options work with the CD player in my car?