Q: How do I use voice recognition to re-dial?

How do I use voice recognition to re-dial?

3. How do I use voice recognition to re-dial?

Q: 2009 chevy silverado, has a clicking sound by the steering colum. The trans temp blink dashes, then the temp, wint shift into tow

One of the blinking indicators, or the malfunction(s) that it represents, would have to be traced and resolved before it could be determined if they all have a common cause. The clicking noise is actually more likely to be from...

Q: Jerky acceleration above 3000rpm no trouble codes

Hello there, thanks for writing in. 115,000 miles is about the right time to change the clutch in a manual transmission vehicle. This may explain the jerky motions above 3000 RPMs while the engine is making more power, and may...

Q: My radio works, but my sync system for my 2012 Ford Fusion dosent, what’s the problem?

Most likely the Bluetooth function of your stereo is integrated into the radio unit itself. Therefore the radio itself would likely need to be replaced in order to resolve this issue unfortunately. I would recommend having the radio unit inspected...