Q: How do I use the Trip 1 or Trip 2, Average Fuel Economy, Average Vehicle Speed setting?

How do I use the Trip 1 or Trip 2, Average Fuel Economy, Average Vehicle Speed setting?

The driver information center (DIC) is able to provide a lot of information on the uplever cluster. You can change which information is displayed at any time. The most common display setting for the DIC is Trip 1 or Trip 2, Average Fuel Economy, Average Vehicle speed. This setting shows you how many miles you have traveled since your last trip odometer reset, as well as the average fuel economy your car has been achieving since the last reset, and the average speed that you have been driving since your last reset.

To display the Trip 1 or Trip 2, Average Fuel Economy, Average Vehicle Speed setting, press the Menu button on the turn signal until Trip/Fuel Information is displayed on the DIC. Then, use the arrows on the turn signal lever to scroll through the menu until you reach Trip 1 or Trip 2, Average Fuel Economy, Average Vehicle Speed.

3. How do I use the Trip 1 or Trip 2, Average Fuel Economy, Average Vehicle Speed setting?