Q: How do I use the remote control while playing a DVD?

How do I use the remote control while playing a DVD?

3. How do I use the remote control while playing a DVD?

Q: Q: Fuel gauge broke.

It sounds like you may have a bad sending unit in the fuel tank. Sometimes the old fuel sending unit floats no longer float in the fuel tank and will not show the proper level, these must be replaced. I...

Q: How do I use the key to lock or unlock the doors?

While you can use the lock/unlock controls on the door panels to lock your car, or the remote attached to your key, you can also use the mechanical key itself. Just turn the key in the driver door lock to...

Q: What would cause a loud bang and hard shift into and out of gear in rear end area of Dodge 3500 auto trans.

Hi There, This is usually a case of a bad U-joint that has excess play in it. As the transfer of torque moves from the transmission through the drive line to the rear end, this puts a tremendous amount of...