Q: How do I use the remote control while playing a DVD?

How do I use the remote control while playing a DVD?

3. How do I use the remote control while playing a DVD?

Q: How do I replace the remote control batteries?

Replacing the batteries in your vehicle’s remote control is no different than replacing them in your household remote control. Find the battery compartment on the back of your remote control. Slide the battery cover down and off. Remove...

Q: What is the law on underglow in wv

Hello, thank you for writing in. To start, we need to disclaim that we are not legal experts, but can give you some general guidelines on the subject. Each state varies rather greatly on their vehicle lighting laws, so keep...

Q: Where is the fuel pressure sensor B located on a 2013 Dodge Ram longhorn 5.7 liter hemi located?

The sensor is located on the fuel rail on the driver side by the brake booster. If you need further assistance locating the fuel pressure sensor, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you....