Q: How do I use the remote control while playing a DVD?

How do I use the remote control while playing a DVD?

3. How do I use the remote control while playing a DVD?

Q: Q: How do I turn off the electronic stability control (ESC)?

The electronic stability control (ESC) is an important safety feature that helps you steer your vehicle. The ESC system should never be turned off except by extremely skilled drivers who know what they are doing. If you need to turn...

Q: Q: How do you check the engine oil?

Checking the level of oil in the engine is a critical part of general maintenance and something that you should do regularly (with every fill-up, ideally). Here’s how to do it the right way: Park so the car is...

Q: How do I remove the key fob from the ignition switch?

Removing the key from the ignition switch is very easy. First, if your vehicle has an automatic transmission, make sure that it is in PARK. Then, turn your key fob counter-clockwise to the farthest setting, OFF. Then pull the key...