Q: How do I use the radio category lists?

How do I use the radio category lists?

The radio category lists help you find a radio station that you would like to listen to. The lists break down all of the available radio stations into categories, so that you can decide what kind of radio you would like to listen to, and then find an available station. Here’s how you can use the category lists:

1. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to FM Category List. Press the knob.

2. Use the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to select which category you would like to listen to. This will display a list of available stations in that category.

3. Use the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to select the station that you would like to listen to.

3. How do I use the radio category lists?