Q: How do I use the passenger temperature controls?

How do I use the passenger temperature controls?

3. How do I use the passenger temperature controls?

Q: No air conditioning, radio, power windows or wipers

Hello. From what you are describing it appears that there is some sort of electrical issue that is affecting primary the interior electronics. A few things I would check are the alternator, the battery, and double check the relays and...

Q: Antifreeze leaking out of radiator

Your car most likely overheated because there was no coolant in the engine. The leak in your radiator will need to be fixed, and then your car should operate normally again. I would ask for help from one of the...

Q: Q: How do I use the panic alarm?

The panic alarm is an important safety feature that can draw attention to you if you feel threatened or in a dangerous situation. To use the panic alarm, simply press the Panic button on the remote entry transmitter. The alarm...