Q: How do I use the park tilt mirrors in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

How do I use the park tilt mirrors?

3. How do I use the park tilt mirrors in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

Q: Why Do Rearview Mirrors Have a Tab at the Bottom?

The tab on the bottom of many rear view mirrors is what is known as the "day/night" adjustment switch. The daytime setting is with the tab pushed toward the front of the vehicle. You should be able to see normally...

Q: On full throttle there is a grinding noise under the right hand side of the dashboard

Hi there: In most cases a grinding noise is caused by lack of lubrication or metal-to-metal contact. It's commonly a sign of damage to wheel bearings, or suspension components. The best way to correctly diagnose this issue is to have...

Q: 2012 Chevy Cruze 1.8L car is sluggish and hesitates to accelerate code is p0016 changed both cam sensors no luck

There are two possibilities that could be causing this issue. It is possible that the timing belt was replaced incorrectly and now the timing is off therefore having the same problem as before. The other possibility is that the crankshaft...