Q: Q: How do I use the intermittent wipers?

How do I use the intermittent wipers?

3. Q: How do I use the intermittent wipers?

Q: Windshield Wipers and Lights not working.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The wiper's motor circuit may have a short somewhere that is blowing the fuse. Weather can not only cause corrosion but can stress out the wiper motors and cause them damage as well. Both...

Q: Clunk noise in front and bumpy ride on driver side

This is a common sign of a failing CV joint. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that connects the transmission to the wheels, essentially transferring the power from the drive train directly to the wheels. The CV joint...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the air conditioning?

To turn on the air conditioning, press the A/C button on the climate controls. The air conditioning will only come on if fan is on, the temperature is not below freezing, and the AUTO button has not been pressed.