Q: How do I use the Fuel Range feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

How do I use the Fuel Range feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Fuel Range feature in the driver information center (DIC) displays approximately how many miles you can drive your vehicle before you next need to refuel. To access the Fuel Range feature, press the MENU button until the DIC displays Trip/Fuel Information Menu, then use the toggle arrows to select Fuel Range.

3. How do I use the Fuel Range feature in the driver information center (DIC)?