Q: How do I use the Average Fuel Economy feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

How do I use the Average Fuel Economy feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Average Fuel Range feature in the driver information center (DIC) displays the average fuel efficiency that your vehicle has achieved since the last fuel range reset. To access the Average Fuel Range feature, press the MENU button until the DIC displays Trip/Fuel Information Menu, then use the toggle buttons to select Average Fuel Economy. If you want to reset the Average Fuel Economy gauge, press the SET/CLR button while the Average Fuel Economy feature is being displayed on the DIC.

• How do I use the Average Fuel Economy feature in the driver information center (DIC)?