Q: How do I use the auto-up and auto-down features?

How do I use the auto-up and auto-down features?

3. How do I use the auto-up and auto-down features?

Q: How do I reset the Fuel Used setting?

Fuel Used is one of the many settings that the driver information center (DIC) can display. While on this setting, the DIC will show you how much fuel has been used since the last Fuel Used reset. To reset the...

Q: How do I disable the automatic door unlock?

Your car may have an automatic door unlock feature. With this feature, opening the driver’s door from the inside will automatically unlock all of the doors. This will only happen if your vehicle is in PARK (if you have an...

Q: Q: How do I operate the power windows?

The power windows are operated by power window switches. On the inside of the driver’s door, there are four power window switches. one for each door’s window. The placement of these switches corresponds with which window they operate (i.e. the...