Q: How do I use the auto-up and auto-down features?

How do I use the auto-up and auto-down features?

3. How do I use the auto-up and auto-down features?

Q: Q: How do I fast forward and rewind with a USB device?

You can fast forward or rewind through a track on your USB device by using the audio controls. To fast forward, press and hold the Seek button for more than 0.8 seconds. To rewind, press and hold the Track button...

Q: Q: How do I delete or edit the contacts in the Uconnect phonebook?

If you are editing a contact, press the Uconnect phone button, which is a telephone symbol on either the center console or the steering wheel. The system will say “Ready” and beep, at which point you should say...

Q: Q: How do you use the Window Lock?

Safety is important in your car, particularly if you have small children in the back seat. The Window Lock function allows you to disable the back window controls. When the lock is active, only the driver and front passenger can...