Q: How do I use the auto-up and auto-down features?

How do I use the auto-up and auto-down features?

A: The auto-up and auto-down features allow yo...

The auto-up and auto-down features allow you to roll up or roll down your window with just one quick press of a button. Both the driver and front passenger have this feature. To use the auto-up and auto-down feature, press (for rolling the window down), or pull (for rolling the window up) the power window switch as far as it will go, then immediately release. The window will then roll all the way up, or all the way down. If you press the power window switch again, it will stop the progress of the window.

Even though the driver has switches for all of the windows, the auto-up and auto-down feature only works for the driver’s window.