Q: How do I turn the high beams on?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do I turn the high beams on?

When the visibility is poor or you’re in a dense area with a lot of trees or no other lights, you may need the high beams to help you see further in the distance.

1. Use the lever on the left side of the steering column and push the lever away from you.

2. Pull the beam back towards you to turn the high beam lights off.

3. Quickly pull the lever towards you to flash the high beams and then release the lever.

Tip

Turn the high beams off anytime another vehicle is approaching because it can limit their ability to see you and increase the chance of an accident.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr