Q: Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

How do I turn on the headlights?

3. Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

Q: What should I do if I lose control?

Losing control of your vehicle can be frightening to say the least. If your vehicle begins to skid, there are three types of skidding it could be: The “braking skid” in which the wheels will not be rolling The...

Q: Q: How do I use the emergency trunk release?

The emergency trunk release is a system that allows a person to escape from the vehicle if they are trapped in the trunk. The trunk release is a plastic handle that hangs down from the inside of the trunk. To...

Q: How often to change the transmission oil on Toyota? Recommendation about LDD headlights

First of all--leave the headlights alone. They work perfectly fine where they are. When you start buying those replacements kits, a lot of times they are made in China or cheaply made. They end up blowing fuses that don't work...