Q: How do I turn on the ambient lighting?

How do I turn on the ambient lighting?

3. How do I turn on the ambient lighting?

Q: 2004 Chevrolet Impala SS Security Light

Either the key fob remote's battery is going out causing the immobilizer system to trip the security or the immobilizer system control is not responding. I recommend replacing the battery in the key fob remote and programming the remote to...

Q: When I come to a complete stop or an incline, the truck idles down and starts to shake really bad.

Hi there. The problem you're describing typically is caused by a restriction in fuel flow, caused either by the idle control valve, ERG valve, or dirty or clogged injectors or throttle body that needs to be cleaned. If the shaking...

Q: How do I pair a phone with the infotainment system?

The infotainment system can pair up to five different mobile devices through the Bluetooth system. Pairing your phone takes a few steps, but is very easy: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button. 3. Use the...