Q: How do I turn on the Active ECO system?

How do I turn on the Active ECO system?

3. How do I turn on the Active ECO system?

Q: How do I connect a USB device?

Your vehicle is equipped to connect with a USB device. To use a USB device, follow these steps: 1. Locate the USB port, which is directly in front of the shifter. 2. Plug the USB cable into your device. 3....

Q: AC/heat suddenly stopped working

If no air hot or cold is blowing from the vents, there are a couple of possible causes. Air is moved through the heating and air conditioning system by the blower motor. Typically the blower motor is located on the...

Q: How do I delete the call history from my hands-free system?

Your hands-free system tracks calls made and received while the system is active. You can use this information for a number of things, including calling a number back. However, you may find that you eventually want to delete one or...