Q: Q: How do I tilt the moon roof?

How do I tilt the moon roof?

3. Q: How do I tilt the moon roof?

Q: What does the master Warning Light mean?

The master Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light will illuminate to accompany many of the warning lights. If you notice that the master Warning Light is lit, check to see which other warning lights are also...

Q: Q: Sunroof leaking

Hi. The most common problem with a leaking sunroof is a clogged drainage pipe that runs down the side of the car. They usually run from both sides of the sunroof down the channel that runs beside the windshield and...

Q: How do I attach the rear seat belt comfort guide?

The shoulder straps on the rear seats are not adjustable. However, the rear seat belts come with comfort guides that can increase comfort (especially for kids who have outgrown their car seats), and can also increase safety. Here’s how to...