Q: How do I stop the engine in another gear other than Park?

How do I stop the engine in another gear other than Park?

3. How do I stop the engine in another gear other than Park?

Q: Bumper detached

The bumper on your vehicle is made up of several components of the bumper cover. There is the bumper made of foam and the bumper bar. I assume the bumper cover is the part that is detached. If it is...

Q: How do I get the maintenance required light to stop blinking and my temperature gauge to be normal?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. The Toyota maintenance light is a reminder to get your oil changed. This light comes on periodically and needs to be reset with every oil change. As for the temperature gauge this is normal....

Q: Check Engine Light on 2005 Honda Odyssey Touring Van.

Hello, thanks for writing in. You do not need to use high grade of gasoline. The problems you are having may be due to the adding of the Techron which is causing any water in the fuel to disperse and...